Accelerometer step counting function is intended for continuous walking exercise sessions. Intermittent step counts may not be recorded accurately.
An Accelerometer is an instrument used to measure acceleration and may count vehicle movement as steps.
- Multifunction pedometer with silent 3D Accelerometer sensor
- Operates in Metric or Imperial system
- Records and measures progress towards a targeted goal
- Target steps function with progress bar for easy reading
- Tracks up to 99,999 steps, distance and calories burned
- Memory feature records, stores and recalls activities up to seven days
- Energy-saving auto shut-off and idle mode
- Replaceable button cell battery inserted
- Imperial and metric measuring settings
Size: 1-5/8″ x 1/2″ x 2-1/2″